Submit an Abstract
WHEN PREPARING THE ABSTRACTS, THE FOLLOWING RULES SHOULD BE REGARDED
Abstracts must be sent by e-mail in English to email@example.com address. Notifications sent via the Internet will be evaluated and approved by the by REFEREES OF THE CONGRESS. Please note that all abstracts will be published as they sent, so authors are advised to check their abstracts before sent. Authors should indicate that their presentation type as oral or poster on their e-mail.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 23 September 2019
Notification of Acceptance / Defusal: 23 October 2019
According to the evaluetion of the Referees of the Congress, you will be informed by mail and e-posters will be demanded from the poster submitters whose abstracts were accepted as posters. In e-mails pertaining to subject, detailed information about uploading e-posters and other details will be given.
During the congress, posters will be displayed as e-posters in the place determined by organisation commitee.
PRESENTATION EVALUATION OF THE ABSTRACTS
Evaluations will be completed over internet by Congress Scientif Committee by keeping confidential of authors' name, surname and affiliations.
- Do not use any academic titles in the abstracts.
- Abstracts must be written by using the headlines of the objectives, methods, results, conclusions and key words.
- The entire abstract, title, name, author's name, last name should not exceed 300 words.
- Names of the authors should be written in lowercase letters with no abbreviation. Only the initial letters must be capitalized.
- Authors' institution’s address should be written clearly.
- Only the initial letter of the abstract title should be capitalized except for the acronyms. (e.g. Xxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxx XXX xxxx xxxx)
- If the abstract has acronyms, they should be written openly in the brackets.